On 6 August 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) announced a calibrated easing of safe management measures from 10 August 2021 onwards.
Before making a booking, we advise all players to check the latest guidelines available, by SportSG (Updated on 9 September 2021).
Important things to note:
- Maximum of 5 players are allowed per court, regardless of vaccination status.
- No accompanying people or spectators will be allowed into the venue.
- Strictly no intermingling with other groups/teams in the venue and remain 3 metres apart at all times.
- Players are only allowed to remove their masks during strenuous activity and must be worn once the activity has ended.
- Kindly come and leave the venue on time as we have a limited quota to the number of people allowed in the venue.
- For all coaching bookings, corporate events and non-futsal activities, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
- All individuals who are entering Kovan Sports Centre Check-In with Trace Together App or Token.
- If any players/visitors are found not abiding by the guidelines, they will be reported to the Enforcement Officers.
- Your kind co-operation is very much appreciated.
Book now at https://www.kovansports.com/bookonline/