We are now allowed to play 5v5 under the pilot scheme!
Please watch the video tutorial on how to book, before proceeding to the booking page.
For update on slots opening, please like our Facebook page for latest updates.
Important Pilot Scheme Regulations:
- MAXIMUM 10 PAX per session, only 1 BOOKING and UP TO 2 HOURS session allowed.
- Only FULLY VACCINATED participants aged 12 and above are allowed. (Unvaccinated individuals including the medically ineligible and children under 12 years and below who are not yet eligible for vaccination are NOT ALLOWED to participate even if they have a valid negative pre-event test result.)
- Participants are to arrive AS A FULL GROUP 30 MINUTES BEFORE their booked timeslot to take a SELF-ADMINISTERED and SELF-SUPPLIED ART test onsite, before commencing play.
- Participants are required to complete a declaration form on site, for contact tracing purposes.
- Participants are to strictly adhere to the prevailing SPORTSG’s SMMs for sport and physical exercises and activities.
- Players may REMOVE MASK ONLY WHEN ON COURT and to PUT BACK MASKS AFTER GAME ENDS/BEFORE STEPPING OUT OF THE COURT.
- Participants are required by SPORTSG’s regulation to leave immediately after their session under the pilot scheme.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS ALLOWED except consumption of water when necessary.
- Players who are unwell or tested ART positive onsite are to observe MOH’s Healthcare Protocol (i.e., see a doctor if unwell, or self-isolate at home for 72hrs if ART tested positive, no further participation in team sports facility/activity/event).
Hope to see you at Kovan Sports Centre!